Vehicle Warranty Insurance Dubai : Auto Warranty Insurance in Dubai Against Defaults and Defects – We understand that your life is stressful, Vehicle Warranty Insurance make it easier by helping you through the process of securing your extended vehicle protection.
Auto Insurance Dubai is associated with a variety of insurance companies who offer warranties on new vehicles. Our knowledgeable staff will guide you through the various warranties available to help you choose the one best suited to your needs: warranties for the power train, higher tech components, or a comprehensive bumper to bumper plan.
Vehicle warranty insurance includes the manufacturer’s warranty as well as a maintenance program, which includes oil changes, tire and brake maintenance. All coverage listed above are examples only, exact coverage may vary depending on your vehicle. Please refer to the actual service contract for specific details.
Vehicle warranty coverage is pretty simple to understand: it’s similar to an insurance plan (we can say it’s actually an insurance plan) that will cover the costs of any mechanical repair that the insured vehicle will need as long as the repair regards a part that is covered by the warranty (you can find out more about covered parts on your warranty contract, or just calling the company).
Exactly as you do with your car insurance you pay an annual premium to be covered: every contract is different in details, anyway we can say that most vehicle warranty coverage plans cover more or less the same components. Some companies limit the number of claims you can file and some others allow you to file unlimited claims. There are some things that you should know before buying a warranty:
Does the vehicle you’re buying come with a warranty? When is it going to expire?
- If you’re buying a new vehicle then it comes with a factory warranty that covers the vehicle probably for three years or 36.000 miles whichever comes first.
- If instead you’re purchasing a used vehicle it may come with some kind of warranty provided by the dealer, or even still carry the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Always ask the dealer if there is any coverage on the car included in the price.
- You can bet dealers will try to sell you their extended warranty, they earn huge commissions on extended warranties, in fact you’ll see the difference between the price for the extended warranty asked by the dealer and the price you get requesting a quote online ( where there’s no commission for the dealer ).
- The commission might be as high as 50% of the entire price.
How much does the vehicle warranty coverage cost?
- This question is pretty easy to answer, you just have to request a free quote online to get an idea of what you can expect to pay for your vehicle warranty coverage.
- You can expect a price anywhere between $350 and $2500 or even more. Prices vary a lot depending on make, model, year and the condition of your vehicle.
- If your price sounds too high you might choose the pay a deductible for every repair you’ll need, this way the yearly premium should be lower enough.
Which parts are covered by the vehicle warranty?
- You might expect every part to be covered by the warranty but you’re absolutely wrong.
- Many parts like shocks, tires, brakes and any other parts subject to wear and tear usually aren’t covered.
- What is covered and what’s not covered by the warranty is specified in the warranty contract: ask for it before finalizing the purchase.
Vehicle Warranty Insurance Dubai
Vehicle Warranty Insurance Dubai : Auto Warranty Insurance in Dubai Against Defaults and Defects – Is an auto warranty insurance? It is a given that, when you buy a car, you will need to get insurance for it. In the unfortunate event of an accident or collision, you need to be covered, so that your car can be repaired without costing you thousands of dollars.
But what if there is no accident? What if there is a faulty part in your engine, and one day, it causes a massive problem that ruins the engine and renders your car not drivable? Your insurance company won’t cover that, but you do have a different form of insurance – your auto warranty.
Your auto warranty gives you additional protection for your new car. If there is a problem with a manufacturer installed part, your warranty will cover the cost of repair or replacement. This is part of what makes buying a new car so appealing. Besides the joy of owning something new and unsoiled, you get that shiny new warranty to boot. If anything goes wrong with your new car, you know that the warranty will cover it. That sort of added insurance makes a new car a very appealing purchase.
Of course, we can’t all get new cars all of the time, and sometimes, the used cars we buy are beyond their original warranties. Thankfully, there are third party companies out there that can provide extended warranties for some cars, which can give you that added protection, even if you purchase a used car.
The only problem with an extended warranty is the additional costs. An extended warranty can cost hundreds or thousands of dollars, depending on the make, model, year and condition of your vehicle. But if you are planning on keeping your car for more than a few years, this sort of insurance against unknown problems makes a lot of sense.
When shopping for an extended warranty, be sure to read everything, and know what it is you are looking for. Extended warranties are not all the same, and the cheapest option may not be the best one for you or your car. Make sure you know what is covered by the plans you are considering, and what is not. Review what you need to do, maintenance-wise, in order to remain qualified for the benefits of the extended warranty.
And of course, if you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask. You are better off to ask now and risk asking a silly question, than to be caught in a bad situation months later, with no recourse and no way out. Auto warranty insurance will only be as good as the company that provides it, so do your homework.
Vehicle Warranty Insurance Dubai
Vehicle Warranty Insurance Dubai : Auto Warranty Insurance in Dubai Against Defaults and Defects – You’ve got a great deal on the car you just purchased. A car is a big personal investment and it’s very important to keep it well protected. Car insurance is there to protect the looks of your car, but what about mechanical protection? This is where an extended vehicle warranty comes in.
An extended vehicle warranty is an extension of a dealership or manufacturer warranty: it covers your vehicle when the existing warranty runs out. It also take the guess work out of expensive car repair work. No matter what happens, you know that mechanical problems in your car will be fixed without draining your budget. A new clutch? A new engine? It’s all covered by the warranty.
If you bought your car from a dealership, they probably tried to sell you their extended warranty automobile contracts. Good thing you refused the offer. Dealerships pad their warranties with fat commissions. Outside companies don’t need to pay those commissions so they can pass the savings onto you. Not convinced? Just try getting some quick quotes online and see how much you can save on your extended vehicle warranty.
These extended car warranties are not just for new cars, you can even get a used car extended warranty quote. In fact, a used car extended warranty can be extremely cost effective while removing some of the variability of buying a used car.
Now is the time to get some piece of mind and stop worrying about unforeseen car repair expenses. You can start by getting a quick and easy extended auto warranty quote and seeing just how affordable piece of mind can be.